Classic is a map in Super Doomspire which is similar to the original Doomspire Brickbattle map. The most well-known feature is the lack of platforms on the ground. The community is largely divided on the map, with some considering it bad, due to lack of platforms, and room to fight, while some like it, for its focus on movement, and simplicity.
- Towers and paths are in Super Doomspire style.
- There are clouds at the bottom of the map.
- It is the only two teams/classic map not to feature platforms underneath the towers.
- It is based off of the original Doomspire Brickbattle map, which is the only permanent map from Doomspire Brickbattle.
- You can build on the clouds, but you cannot walk on the clouds, unless you walk on something you built, which makes stalling quite easy.
- As there is nothing to block them, it is highly unlikely a tower will be caught on anything while falling. If it is blocked, it will be easy to destory.
|Old Music||New Music|