The Crystal Blaster is very unique in that because after flying for roughly about 0.75 seconds, its projectile will explode no matter what unless it is reflected. It also has increased damage, and a decreased reload, making it amazing for close-mid range combat. However, this makes it useless for long range. It is also useless for Roundcat Rally, because you will not be able to destroy anything.
Although the Crystal Blaster does an awesome job destroying Towers, it is used mainly for close-range combat. Because of its high splash damage, it can be used for a quick kill when needed. It can also be used for extra mobility, as it allows for midair rocket jumps.
Practically, the weapons only nerf is the -10% blast radius (which isn't much). The Limited range makes it explode mid air after a fixed time, making it easier to hit players with it's blast radius without aiming it at the ground. The very spammy, fast, and decent blast radius trait for the rocket added with this makes it incredibly easy to hit compared to other rockets in most situations. (rocket use in fights are normally mid to close range)
This rocket makes stalling easier and takes less skill to hit makes this rocket a formidable weapon to fight. This weapon is hated by many people and even is usually banned in tournaments
When the Crystal Blaster is recharging, all the crystals on it will turn dark. After finished recharging, all crystals will light up with the team's color on it, and create a short, melodic sound.
Buffs and Nerfs
- 33% faster reload.
- 100% more blast damage.
- 50% projectile speed
- 10% less blast radius.
- Short projectile range.
- Because of the short range, it is the worst weapon in roundcat rally, and it can't hit any roundcats.
- This is the only rocket that can do a midair bomb jump without the help of other tools.
- You used to be able to place trowels on the explosions in mid air but it is no longer possible after 10.21.2020 Update.
- It was nerfed during the 2020 Halloween update.
- The blaster might have to do with the crystal in ruins, they make the almost the same melodic sound and the rocket when shot is very similar to the crystal in ruins too.
- The color of the rocket and the explosion is pink/magenta, however the lobby color is white, this is one of the rockets that has the most difference compared to other rockets in the lobby.
|Active||Classic • Two Teams • Deathmatch • Infection • Roundcat Rally|
|Retired||Spawn Capture • Titans • Blow Stuff Up|
|Doomspire||Classic • Lava • Jungle • Ruins • Galaxy • Snowfall • Ocean • Rainbow • Xiajing • Islands • Rooftop|
|Deathmatch||Relativity • Spicy Stadium • Coastal Coliseum • Cascade Sanctum|
|Infection||Dark Jungle • Storm Hill • Possum City • Crimson Courtyard|
|Roundcat||Tennis • Double Deck • Conveyor • Double Deck|
|Other||Lobby • Lab • RoyaleGreen|
|Positive||Batter Up • Speed Up • Invisible|
|Negative||Ragdoll • Smoky • Burning • Chilled|
|Crowns • Bricks • Sudden Death • Shop • Tasks • Towers • Rarity • Stickers • Music • Brick Boxes • Rafflesias • Special Attacks|