The Superball is the default Ball in Super Doomspire. It deals 30 damage and staggers the player hit. The speed at which it's thrown can be increased by charging it. Like every other default tool, it has no upsides or downsides.
Its ability to stagger enemies makes it fantastic for follow-ups with other weapons or cratering somebody into the void.
The Superball has 9 other reskins for it.
- Jingle Ball - 300 Crowns
- Classic Ball - 750 Crowns
- Noob Ball - 1,600 Crowns
- Giant Rat - 700 Crowns
- Crystal Ball - Intermediate Task "Right Back At Ya"
- Egg Ball - 1,500 Crowns (Only during Spring Season)
- Novaball - Advanced Task "Abyss Expert"
- Dogeball - 5,000 Crowns
- Pumpkin - 600 Crowns (Only during Fall Season)
- This weapon has the most reskins out of any tool in the game with 9 skins.
- With good timing, if you throw the Superball at a rocket, the rocket will collide with the Superball and explode.
- The Superball can still damage enemies even after it lands on the ground.